Every business need a GST (Good and Services Tax) Who annual turnover income above 20 lakhs. Le Intelligensia provides GST Registration services in Bangalore and assists to register step by step process.
GST Registration in Bangalore
GST refers to Goods and Service Tax.
- It includes all the previous available taxes in India under one roof (i.e) Sales tax, Service tax, excise duty etc.,
- GST registration is mandatory if your turnover exceed Rs.20 Lakh.
I am an Entrepreneur, Is GST necessary for me?
If you are going to start a business, you have a doubt whether you want to go for GST registration or not? Because it is mandatory only the annual sales more than Rs.20 Lakh. It is advisable to get the GST registration, because you will get the tax refunds from your purchase and you are going to pay the GST only when the limit exceeds otherwise you can file NIL return.
Trademark Registration in Bangalore
Patent Registration in Bangalore
Company Registration in Bangalore
Copyright Registration in Bangalore
For whom GST is Mandatory?
- Existing Taxpayers who are having service tax (or) VAT (or) central excise registration must be registered under GST mandatorily.
- Inter-state supply (i.e) if you are making any supply to other states then GST is mandatory.
- For E-commerce operator it is mandatory like Amazon, Flipkart etc.,
- By having a business operation in multiple state (or) multiple business in one state then it is mandatory to register under GST.
Documents required for GST registration in Bangalore
- PAN Card of the Applicant (or) the Company.
- Id Proof and Address proof of the Applicant.
- Company Registration Copy.
- Address proof for the Company.
- Bank account Proof of the Applicant (or) the Company.
- Digital Signature.
Once you have submitted all the required copies. It will take 3-5 days to complete the registration process and you will get the GST registration number and certificate. Then you can start using the GSTIN in your invoice copies.
GSTIN is a 15 digit number, the first 2 digit will represent the state code and the next 10 digit will be the PAN number.
After Registration Queries
- Desire to do some changes after registration, amendment is possible in some cases.
- Are you want to cancel the GST registration?, it is possible to do so.
- If you are going to start one more branch in other state, it is necessary to get the new GST registration for the other state separately.
- GST filing have to be done in monthly (or) quarterly basis.
Hence, Get a free consultation for GST Registration in Bangalore: Please Contact – 9108569562
Register your Business with GST Registration
Any legal problem in your Business? We are available